At 12:07 PM 9/28/2007, you wrote:

>Ken Arck wrote:
>
>Not true, that transmitter needs to be ID'ed. To keep that ID from
>being "heard" by the receiver at the IRLP node, CTCSS control is
>required. (Or other cheesy solutions like audio notch filters, but even
>then you have "quiet" key-ups being seen by the IRLP receiver, which
>isn't "right" either.)

<---Yea you're right. I dunno why I spaced on the ID requirements but I did!

Ken
(back to writing code and not making dumb postings.....)
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"