There is a third controller. Advance Controller used in the simulcast
models. Completely programmable from the key pad. Has audio delay
built in for the simulcast delays. Watt meter and the software can set
deviation, audio eq. frequency's. I am simulcasting a 350 watt and 100
watt on 2 meters.

http://www.n6icw.org/equip1.htm

I use the rf shelf with a 902 Rx that come from the control hub of the
system.

The Advance Controller has a 4 character display. 16 button key pad
for programing.

PTT and Tx audio input using DB-25 socket on the side of the cabinet.

Audio can be heard live direct off the controller at:

http://72.245.148.218:8022/listen.pls

Chris N6ICW