Hello all,

Reference RBTIP & MASTR II websites:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/
http://www.mastr2.com/

Everyone knows I hate asking for financial support, but it's the only way I can afford to keep the Repeater Builder site up and running reliably. I have been ask "why don't you consider a cheap hosting site, and the answer is simple, speed and reliability. The cheap servers are so overloaded with traffic and customer support is terrible. I have had so much trouble with free/cheap hosting it isn't funny, and no one likes to look at advertisements from sites like Yahoo or GeoCities. I know I pay a premium for my hosting, but they are fast and have excellent customer support. Repeater Builder Dot Com is now approaching 5 Gigs in size as Mike Morris WA6ILQ, Scott Zimmerman N3XCC, Bob Meister WA1MIK, and I have added a _bunch_ more to it (especially service manuals) over the last year. With your donation, I'll be able to serve the site for another year. Remember, we don't charge for downloads of manuals for the GE MASTR II, IFR Service Monitors, Astron Power Supplies, and many others!

This is a 'one time a year' request for financial support, so, if the Repeater-Builder or Mastr II websites have been of benefit to you, would you please consider a donation to help keep them going? I'll accept and appreciate any donation amount. Donations via regular mail or PayPal are welcomed. (see below)

I would like to thank my webmasters Mike Morris, Scott Zimmerman, and Bob Meister, and the numerous other authors/suppliers of the information, and my _Email List Moderators_ for their continued support over the years.

Donations can be made to my Pay-Pal account at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ( kuggie at kuggie dot com )

Or by snail mail at:
Kevin K. Custer
1143 Coleman Station Road
Friedens PA 15541

Please don't reply to this message on the list(s).
Personal comments or questions are always welcomed.
Thank you in advance,
Kevin  W3KKC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
( kuggie at kuggie dot com )