Looking for the schematic for a Yaesu /Vertex CD15A.

Charger is used with the Yaesu/Vertex VX-7R

I can't seem to find any information anywhere.

Can anyone help????

Ralph, W7HSG

--- Begin Message ---

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, wb6ymh wrote:
> The 30 watt version is a better radio for repeater service since all
> solid state transmitters are very inefficient when run below their
> designed output. A 30 watt Mitrek running at 15 watts will probably
> last forever, but a 50 watt Mitrek running at 20 watts gets way too
> hot for my tastes. It would probably be ok with a fan, but I really
> didn't want a fan for numerous reasons.

Well the radio is only specified to run a certain percentage in transmit
anyway, but at this point, you can probably get a dump-truck load of
Mitreks for the asking. That will give you enough radios to keep the
repeater running until Doomsday. All you need is a few channel elements,
and you can skip using lightning protection altogether.

If a Mitrek falls in the forest, does it make a noise?

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]us>
But remember, with no superpowers comes no responsibility.

--- End Message ---