  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Barrett
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 6:26 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: UHF Radio recommendations ??

It looks like I'm going to have a Kenwood TKR-820 shortly :-) Spent a little
more on it than I wanted to, but being the lazy sod that I am, it seemed a
little easier than putzing around with multiple radios :-)

I'd really appreciate any info on programming the 820 without having to use
the KPT-50 programmer - I've already found some information, but it would be
a great help if I could confirm the procedure.

  _____