What was the freq for the forty meter net ? Also I need  around 170 feet of
half inch hard line or 7/8. Have you any ?

Dennis kc4prd

From: Robin Midgett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi,
I have several RCA UHF repeaters available for sale..cheap. These are
working units removed from commercial service in 2005. Most have a
Zetron controller installed in the cabinet; those can be had as an
option with the repeater. Service literature is also available.
These machines are old to be sure, but they're very reliable. Some
say the RCA audio is second to none. I have a friend in Georgia who
has several of these on the air, and prefers them to the more
commonly used Motorola and G.E. gear....to each his own.

I'm asking $75 each for the repeaters, $175 with a Zetron controller.
They need to go, I need the space.

http://www.people.vanderbilt.edu/~robin.midgett/index.htm

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC