Eric,

You sound as if you are really serious about the time, but then when it comes
to getting it you want someone else to do it.  Not a very good ARES approach,
hi.

It would be easy for some controller to have a logic input that says "when I go
low set the seconds to zero I guess.  Might not be good for clock that looses
time where it might read 59 seconds when the logic signal is activated.

If starting a net at exactly the second is most important I would think someone
would take the time to insure this, not a machine.

I guess I see such time concerns tend to get in the way of the work to be
done...worrying about the little things instead of the big picture.  Found this
in the Military so much...when you get your rank insignia on proper you can
worry about the downed helicopter.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575