Re: SpectraTac ACM squelch mod

You have the more modern standard Spectra-Tac or the earlier
A-B tone version?  Are you talking about the squelch circuit at
the receiver or the logi on the Signal Quality Moudle(s) back
at the voter shelf?

s.

> tony dinkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Working on a spectratac package for a link receiver that will always
have way more than enough signal and got to thinking.  I know I have
run across mods to defeat the fast gate mode and run in insanely long
squelch tail mode permanently.  Old IMTS systems come to mind.

> Has anyone ever done the opposite?  I would like to inhibit the weak
signal slow gate and hard wire it into fast gate only.  I would like
to do this in timing only and not make the squelch circuit tight.