OK, bear with me. I have to put my special <insert
adjective here> hat on for this one.

Do you know what Yahoo! group you posted this on???

Do you ever visit the web site that bears the group's
name? I'll give you a clue: add <www.> to the front
and <.com> to the end.

It could be that there's just a LITTLE bit of info
about Motorola products there, including the
afore-mentioned MaxTrac series of radios.

Need I say more?

Bob M.
======
--- skipp025 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Motorhead (Motorola) 16 pin conn Maxtrac, GM300,
> M120,
> Radius programming information?
>
> Is there a place on the web that describes how the
> 16 pin jack on
> the above listed Motorola Mobile Radios can be
> assigned and for
> what I/O Functions.
>
> Some radios appear ready made for the rick
> controller and
> the many back-to-back cables sold on Ebay. But I'm
> sure not
> all the mentioned radios can be configured for
> repeater and
> link service.
>
> Some of the software for various radios comes up
> with an option
> section to assign the pins to various logic in/out
> functions. It
> all looks quite messy trying to figure out what
> every radio can
> do.  Has someone already done the job and posted it
> on the web
> for public viewing?
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies.
> s.