  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve S. Bosshard
(NU5D)
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Wide Area Coverage

Imagine your 2M or 70CM base station were on a tall, tall, tower and you
can key and operate any one of 140 different repeaters world wide, no
noise, static, etc.

Thats DSTAR today. From Hawaii to Alaska, to Vancouver to Ottawa, to
Los Angeles, to London, to Berlin to Venice, to Darwin, AU. Today and NOW.

I know this is probably a bit off topic, and I appreciate your indulgence.

visit www.dstarusers.org and see who's talking.

Steve NU5D, /K5CTX B Temple, Texas US

--
/Subscribe to dstar_digital/