  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve S. Bosshard
(NU5D)
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:33 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] TKR-820 Reciever Issues

If you are up to removing the eeprom from the front panel (soldered in)
and mail it to me I will put it in my kpt20 and verify operation - I
have never run into trouble with a UHF repeater. Some of the TKR720's
were borderline, but the TKR820's were OK. You don't have a T band unit
or something out of the ordinary do you?

Steve NU5D