Considering the prices I pay (in the trade) against common retail one can't be
certain , testing a bit would be a great start

To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:34:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Looking for some info good or bad on this coax?

            w2sxk wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience or info on this coax good or bad? Below

> is the info on it. I'm looking at buying a spool or so for a group where

> I live to divi up. Will use mostly for household VHF/UHF base service.

Steve,

Anything that claims to be as good as LMR-400 for less than $0.40/foot

in 500' lengths, raises my eyebrows and sets off my BS meter.

Never used it, though... and the BS meter is constantly undergoing

continuous calibration and software patches.

:-)

Nate WY0X

Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT