Bob,

If you interested in it, I have one that had I built for for a SST tower on
Sawnee Mtn.   Mounts on 1 leg and support 2 DB420 or similar antennas.   I used
it there for a year or 2 at the 120' level, then had to move.   Contact me at
770 893 -2906 or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" if you want to get more info.
--
Doug
N3DAB/WPRX486/WPJL709

---- georgiaskywarn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
Hi Folks,
Before looking on Hutton and Tessco (others?) sites, wanted to ask the
group about some recommendations for a new site.

Looking for a antenna standoff for the db224 and db420 antennas.
Standoff MUST be able to stand off about 6ft min. from the tower.  The
tower is a Rohn SSV tower.  The standoff *may* be mounted on the 5.5"
pipe, however it may be on the smaller pipe (gets smaller as it gets
higher).  Also will be needing the sway bar for that length as well.

Any recommendations before digging into the catalogs.  Going to be
making recommendations to our group that will be doing the grant
writing for our repeaters going up.

Thanks,
Robert Burton
KD4YDC