I'm presently looking for new worldwide working opportunities in the
2-way radio arena. Have 30+ years experience in LMR plus a few in
Wireless Broadband (Alvarion and the like) equipment. I wanted to ask
for suggestions as to where I should post/publish my resume in order
to maximize my return on investment and exposure to increase my
chances to reach someone with interest in my qualifications without
having to spend tons of money. My resume has already been posted on my
website, so I only need to pass on a link to it. For now I'm also
planning on having a small classified ad published in the Radio
Resource and Mission Critical mags.

Any ideas would be very welcomed. Many thanks in advance for your kind
consideration.

Best Regards,
Alex M. Rosenberg