  _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de skipp025
Envoyé : 11 décembre, 2007 01:02
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Repeater-Builder] Re: Yaesu FLT-1011 on 6m band.

Hi Eric,

I like you searched and found the 6.22 version. I also asked
around and someone sent me a copy of what I think is the
much earlier version. Email me direct and I'll forward a
copy of it to you. I tried it and it seems to come up ok and
it sure is early... dos computer early.

cheers,
skipp
skipp025 at yahoo.com