Hi Eric,

I went back to the site today and pulled the receiver chasis. I'm
more of a "SpectraTac" person myself so bare with me.

This receiver is a 19 inch rack mount voting MastrII receiver.  The
only number stamped on the rear of the chasis is 19D41754GG7.  It has
two optional boards installed, the CG decoder (dip switch version)
and the status tone (1950hz) generator board.

The 10v regulator board has a model number of 320918G1 REV B.  There
are two fuses on this board and I keep blowing fuse 801. (802 has
never blown yet)

Interesting enough, I looked inside of another identical (looking)
receiver, and it's 10v regulator board only has one fuse on it. (but
that receiver is fine so I ain't messin with it!) If I had to guess,
I would say that the one fuse board is of older vintage than my 2
fuse board based on appearance only.  (it just looks older, caps, etc.)

With the receiver now on the bench I'm feeding it with 13.8 volts
from my Astron VS12M.  The ammeter goes up just over an amp and then
fuse 801 blows. I removed the IFAS board from the chasis and the
receiver now draws close to nothing, the 10v regulator measures
10.01, and no fuses blow.  Put the IFAS board back in, fuse 801 blows
again.  So....I put in another IFAS board, and again my fuse 801
blows. Needless to say, I'm not sure what the problem is yet.

I have no documentation so I can't help with LBI's.  Not sure if I
should replace the two caps on the 10v board (200uf at 18v and 400uf
at 18v) because the 10 volts looks great when there is no IFAS board installed.

So....I ponder my next move....

Adam N2ACF