  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:34 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: power supply / battery system for repeater
site

  I want to thank all that helped guide me to Motorola TPN1105/TPN1106
schematics, back in July 2007.

  Although, these above schematics are not the Motorola Micor power supply,
that I have. They are similar.

  I have a Motorola Micor power supply, with the float/equilize slide switch
for an battery option.

  I understand from reading a MSR-2000 manual, the power supply can be set for
Nicad or Lead-acid batteries.

  I was mostly interested in a battery cut-off circuit, so the power supply
doesn’t over charge the battery.

  Although, from reading the emails, a over discharge circuit should also be
used.

  Does Xantrex or http://www.newmarpower.com/ have a cut-off & a over discharge
circuit?

  My batteries are awaiting for the properly controlled charger, with as much
details.

  Thanks & 73’s,
  Jim   Kh6jkg.

  More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!