From: Tony L.
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: antennas for gmrs repeater

My first recommendation would be a RF Systems PD1151, but since you
don't want to spend the money for a Station Master, how about a
Hustler Newtronics G6-450-3?

You should be able to pick one of these up for under $200.
Reportedly, they stand up to the weather pretty well. The first
choice PD1151 would run you about $650.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jed Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> Any opinions on an antenna for a gmrs repeater? It won't be going
on
> a 300 foot tower, but it will be on the top of a hospital.
> I would rather not get a station master, but something that could
> withstand a little weather.
> Any ideas on the biggest bang for the buck?
>
> Thanks,
> Jed

--- End Message ---