-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Davis
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 7:47 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexer help

I have a Sinclair ResLock 900 MHz duplexer that I am trying to retune to
902-927 MHz. It was on 941.XX with a 3.6 MHz split and the pass cavities
tune up just fine but the notches do not make it to the 25 MHz split. Has
anyone made one of these work in the 25 MHz split used in the Ham band? I
could sure use some help with this one!

Jack
K6YC