  From: Kris Kirby
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 5:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: 10 meter desense help, split site, high
noise floor.

  On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, JOHN MACKEY wrote:
  > So if the transmit offset for a CB radio was overcome, and converting
  > from AM to FM for a CB radio was overcome, adding CTCSS is a simple
  > issue that will be easily overcome.

  Adding CTCSS to a repeater has been an issue as long as I've been a ham.
  I think the only thing that has allowed progress to be made is that the
  older hams who object eventually fall into a silent majority .. or
  become silent keys.

  --
  Kris Kirby, KE4AHR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  But remember, with no superpowers comes no responsibility.