-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 8:52 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Repeater conversion

Thankyou Eric for this information.
Would anyone know where I can find
the LBI-4100 ???
I have already searched
The 'Mastr' Index of GE LBI's,
The 4100 is not listed.
.
.
.
In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>