Hello to the group.

I have an rlc-4 with three ports running. Port 1 is the repeater, port
2 is the Doug Hall RBI, and port 3 is a half duplex 420 link radio.
The
problem I have is when the port 3 420 link is connected to the port 1
repeater, I get the port 3 courtesy tone out of port 1 just after the
transmitter starts transmitting, AND after the port 3 rx drops out. I
was trying to use command 047 to delete the courtesy tones for rx
dropout on ports 2,3,and 4, but the controller will not take the
command when I enter it. HOWEVER, it did seem to take the command
once,
but I was not expecting the telemetry, so I have no idea what it was.
That might be where the problem lies. I think I did something I
shouldn't have and screwed the programming.

Do most of you just empty the macro to delete the courtesy tone?

Any help?

Thanks in advance. John ab6li