if you have rg142 available, it's functionally the same type of cable.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: vk4cya
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:21 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] cavity duplexer

  Hello to the group,

  I have just joined the group.The local radio club that i'm in it
  putting together a cavity duplexer alot like the one in the july 1972
  issue of qst.We are going ahead leaps and bounds but we have came
  across a problem it is suggested that we use rg55/u coax on the
  cavity's but the problem is that i can't find anyone in australia
  selling that type of coax.So is there anyone that could help me in
  suggesting what else could be used.I have found a couple of sites on
  the net that have rg55/u but in roll form.We are looking for around 2
  metres of it only.

  Any help would be most great
  Thamks Wayne vk4cya