Recently, I was made the proud owner of a 900 Mhz PURC9000 paging
transmitter and advanced controller. However, there was no manual or
documentation with it. I was told that, with the documentation for the
station, that it was a pretty easy convert to become a repeater
transmitter for a 902/927 Mhz repeater. Since being given this station,
I now have an 800 Mhz Maxtrac, a set of filters for the front end, and a
900 Mhz conventional eeprom for the Maxtrac. Also, there is a brand new
controller waiting for this build.

So what do I need to get started? (aside from a little heat for the
shop!) I am looking for someone that might have the docs to reconfigure
this transmitter and controller. I am told that this is a fairly easy
conversion, to make this a conventional transmitter and to bring the
interface points out to one of the DB25 connectors on the advanced
controller. Other than that, I need to make sure I have the right RSS to
program the 900 Mhz Maxtrac as a conventional radio. I've already got
the duplexers, and antenna already in place in another station that is
to be replaced.

So, can anyone help with the docs and other stuff? I'd sure appreciate
it, as I am at a complete standstill with this station until I have the
missing info.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Pugh KA4MKG
Lexington, Ky.