Kinda harsh with the common sense card Randy, maybe you didn't intend it the
way it read. Thanks for helping him out though. Everybody starts somewhere.

73

Don W5DK

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola Micor UHF repeater manual

If you guys had some common sense and try searching for the products
you need, you would'nt have to wait for someone elses answer.
Further the more, you can do exactly what your asking someone else to
do.
.
.
http://www.wiscomm.com/manuals.htm
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/support_product_manuals_ma
in.jsp
.
.
.

In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "avelectron1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm looking for any manuals pertaining to the Micor UHF repeaters.
My