Eric,

I tried that today and they positively will not work on the new type
of crystal holders due to the way they are made since they cannot
reliably make them work.  They said they have done them in the past
and lost money, wasted time, and angered customers in the process.

John

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John,
>
> I suggest that you send the holders, with the old crystals, to
International