Channel 12 = 204-210MHz. DTV is designed to look like noise so any mixes
with it would sound like 'coarse static'

You didn't specify which frequencies your repeater is on also wheather the
receiver uses high side or low side LO injection.

As I recall Micors use a single 11.7MHz IF, assuming it the interference is
going in there. If you are running low side injection this mix would be a
real problem when the receiver is operated 215.7 to 221.7.

Doesn't look like a problem, but you could also have a 3rd mix product
coming from either an AM station (0.5-1.7 MHz) or 2 FM stations co-located
that are X amount channel spacing from each other (0.3-20 MHz). Like this:
224.3 - (107.9 - 91.3) =  207.7

This works too: Transmitter - Channel 12 - Split = IF
(1.6 + 11.7) + Channel 12 = 217.3 to 223.3