The pictured board was Frequency Set with at least one multi
turn mini pot. I believe all the Ositis CTCSS Boards of that
era were frequency adjusted with multi-turn pots.

> Seriously, it reminds me of an old aftermarket board.
> Does it use round tone reeds?

I created an Ositis folder in the group photos section. I have
one picture of an Ositis Community Tone Panel to throw into it
right now.  You can easily see his trademark blue pc board.

Notice the plug in modules for each tone frequency and he also
made a larger unit that looked like the Ferritronics Community
Tone Panel with similar plug-in modules.

Specific to the picture I posted in the folder.. you'll notice
the plug on the end of the flying wire lead looks a lot like
a tone reed end of/from a GE Tone Panel. I suspect the unit in
the folder was made to insert and expand the capacity of a GE
Master Pro Era type ctcss decoder to a community type operation.

It would have been much cheaper to buy Gus's plug and play
multi ctcss tone adapter versus trying to equip an original
GE Communitiy Tone Panel Shelf with the famous red tone reeds.
And the Ositis Tone Module Frequencies could be easily changed.

T'was a magic time in two-way radio.  Gus made a number of
innovative ctcss tone products for all radio brands. For a brief
moment in time ... pre ts-32 the Ositis Products were the way
to go.

cheers,
skipp