  _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de vo1ken_2000
Envoyé : 30 janvier, 2008 10:39
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Repeater-Builder] Re: VHF Multi-coupler harness question

Thanks Eric,

The harness is factory with 2 crimp T's and 2 crimp 90deg N Males.

Between feed through T's:
Coax centre conductor is 11.25" (12.75" connector centre pin tip to
tip) and .75" Short.

Between the T's and Can connectors:
Coax centre conductor is 3" (4 3/4" connector center pin tip to tip)
and 1" Short.

To make up a new harness (and not having access to new crimp T's) can
the T's be connected to the cans directly or does the feed through
connections be 4" either side? Just thinking 2 N-male connectors Vs.
6.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Ken

--- In Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Eric Vincent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The length of cable for low split 138-145MHz C2037 multi coupler is:
>

> 4'' between reject and T FFF UG28A/U
>
> 4'' between first pass and T FFF UG28A/U
>
> 12'' between feed through T and Antenna T
>
> 24'' between the other pass
>

> The length of cable is only for cable without connectors. Use RG-
214 is the
> best on this thing.
>

> 73' and good work.
>
> Eric VE2VXT

> _____
>
> De : Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
yahoogroups.com] De la part de vo1ken_2000
> Envoyé : 28 janvier, 2008 20:56
> À : Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
> Objet : [Repeater-Builder] VHF Multi-coupler harness question
>

> I've been experimenting with a Sinclair 4 cavity C-Series VHF Multi-
> Coupler however have high loss between the antenna connector and
the
> feed through connector.
> |

> - Connector to antenna
> |
> - Band-Pass Cans to 144.390 Tx/Rx
> |
> - Feedthrough connector to next multi-coupler
> |
> - Band Re-ject 144.390
>
> The ex-commercial multi-coupler was factory tuned for 155MHz and
I'm