I have the following 30-40MHz Low-Band Mitrek and Maratrac radios
for sale.  All units are drawer only, with covers. NO Channel
Elements, NO power cords, etc.  All were pulled from service and
placed in storage many years ago, so they are sold AS IS WHERE IS.

QTY – MODEL # - NOTES

QTY 1 - T51JJA4000DK (reed PL board with one ?? reed factory
jumpered for tx/rx)
QTY 1 – T51JJA4000AK (reed PL board with two 5Z reeds)

QTY 1 – T51JJA4900DL (chip PL board)
QTY 2 – T51JJA4000BK (chip PL board)
QTY 4 – T51JJA4000DK (chip PL board)

QTY 1 - ????? High Band Mitrek (2 transistor PA deck)
(front face lable removed, so I don,t have the model #)

QTY 2 – T81XTA7DA2AK (2 good, on 37MHz)

QTY 2 – T81XTA7DA2BK (1 good unit, 1 missing two coils on control
logic board)
QTY 1 – T81XTA7TA7BK (missing control logic board)

QTY 1 – 16CH control head (8ch x 2 zones A&B), mic, power harness

QTY 3 – NTN7160A Std 10-hour JEDI series chargers with AC cubes (NEW
IN BOX)
QTY 2 – Extra AC cubes for above (new in box also)

Contact Eric KE2D
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
609-713-3742