  From: Trevor
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:20 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Midland Land Mobile Model 70-9020

  Hello group:I need pin out info on this radio of the rear power
  connector so I can play with it !! any one help me out its 15 watt
  800 mhz trunking 200 channel radio,, thin black ,,with plastic bottom
  cover...

  any info or file locations on the net would be nice as well.. I hope
  some one can help me......................Ve3tlt Trevor.....