Please note: message attached

I tried to email directly but it was blocked.

I just said that I also have a similar set up for sale.. RBI-1 and a Kenwood
701. I would like to know what you get out of yours so I can figure a starting
point on ebay. I also have a RLC-3 with 5 radio cards.

73, Dick
W8RLL
Beauty Product Reviews
Read unbiased beauty product reviews and join our product review team!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/JKFkuJi7GiXtdgLmFwZJiOJ647Bm4os3WGNly5ZwGUlTsm0g8Rl3Yk/

--- Begin Message ---
Hi eveyone,
I am making some changes on the UHF system we have here in KC. And in
those chages, I have a complete Doug Hall RBI-1 remote interface and
Kenwood TM701a (2m/440) and TM-321A (220) radios to go with it, for
sale. These were hooked in to an Scom 7k. If anyone is interested,
email me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chuck K0XM

--- End Message ---