Might also be an idea to simply power divide/combine two G7
Antennas spread x-distance from each other.

... and another option with two G6 or G7 antennas...
Fed 1/4 wave out of phase you can obtain a directional lobe
based on similar descriptioin of the adcock df antenna feed
system.

cheers,
skipp

> "Camilo So" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does any know is it possible to use two antenna with a matching
line, I mean a G7 and a 12 element Yagi, on 220 MHZ, my G7 have a very
good coverage in farther distance, but at a closer distance there is a
dead spot due to tall building blocking on the way, but if I use the
yagi pointed to that particular area, I have good signal, but to use a
voting system

> It s going cost me a lot, I was thinking of using two antenna
combination at the same time,

> The question now is how to calculate the exact length of the
matching cable to go for 222.660 MHZ. any suggestion is highly
appreciated. Thank You.