  _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Luke
Envoyé : 19 février, 2008 22:39
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Repeater-Builder] Eclipse Repeaters

Hello everyone,
Just searching around for the software for the RF-Technologies Eclipse
Series repeaters. I think the program is called System Monitor 2000 for
Windows, it used to be on my old laptop that has now died. Our CBRS
repeater is needing some attention and prob re-tuning. Rx sensitivity
is down in the dumps, and just isn't going to cut it. Brand new
feedlines and Hydrator, but Rx side still very, very average.

Thankyou all very much for your time, and I hope your repeater projects
all go to plan, unlike some of mine, hahaha.

Cheers,
Luke.