  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Morris WA6ILQ
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:25 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Wanted: IFR-1500S Maintenance Manual

And it really annoys me to see the ones that are free for download
from www.repeater- <http://www.repeater-builder.com/> builder.com being sold
there.

If anybody has other useful PDFs - like of the HP8640 sign gen, or
of the other IFRs, or of the Com120, etc. feel free to send them in
to donations //at// repeater-builder //dot// com