From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:39 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Help with Sinclair Q-202G

Dear Friends,
I am working on retuning a Sinclair Q-202G duplexer to 144.810/145.410.
The question I have is about the new cables I will need. First will I
need all new cables? What I mean is there are actually eight pieces in
all. These need to be 1/4 wave each? Also when measuring these I know
the measurement is from the center of the "T" connector. When measuring
to a connection on a stub where is the measurement taken from? I have
some RG-213 cables which measure 12" from "T" center to "T" center.
Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Collin