Hi everyone,

I'm in the need of a high power RF MOSFET.  It's stamped 33P71 and is
made by Motorola.  Doing some checking, it appears this device is better
know as a
4882233P71 or a SRFM33P71 or even possibly a XRFM33P71 device.  It was
part of a hybrid assy. that failed.  I removed the part and popped off
the lid and, yep, this is the component that failed all right!  All the
magic smoke had been released!  So, I'm wondering if anyone has an old
power hybrid laying around that is of no more use to them with a
component like this attached to it yet?  I'm willing to pay a fair price
for it if it's still a good part.  Don't need another bad one!  Or,
ideally, possibly someone has come across a source to purchase these
from other than Big M?  They want a pretty good dollar for them and I'm
sure they are available form some supplier for a whole lot less.  Prefer
a local supplier instead of on of those online, off shore places that
are all over the web.

Thanks!