Ian, It is far from my intention to upset all the nice people on here
merely get an MSF5000 onto 70cm's No it's not an MSF1000 it's a 5000.
Probably the people I have rattled have 'borrowed' s/w anyway.

John 8 v 7 !

Bring back Key,Kyodo,Cleartone,Kenwood,Uniden,Yaesu etc where there
isn't a shroud!

      Anyway....End of subject (unless anyone wants to carry it on?)
                         Cheers Dave UZN

Not ashamed to be human

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "IM Ashford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dave,
>
> You didn't have to upset all the nice people on here... I also have
the software..(a paid for copy)

> Is your machine an exported MSF5000 ie MSF10000 ?
>
>  If so, There is some nice software to turn the machine into a
repeater referred to at:

> www.vfdb.net/vus/dss2/umbau_DSS_DL1XM.pdf
>
> Regards
>
> Ian
> G8PWE

but you
>   know what's coming next!!!!! In order to change the freqs/pl etc
I'm