Thanks for the responce Mark....I share your concerns about having
everything connected/terminated. I have trawled through all the files
I can find and whilst some manuals show the interconnections as
lines, none go to core level (unless I've missed them)

The chances of finding the missing componants are slim to say the
least...Oh well never mind I'll have to put the 5000 in
the 'pendingbox' along with the other projects!

Thanks again...........Cheers Dave UZN

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "n9wys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> There is a wealth of information available at:
> http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/msf/msf-index.html
> Be sure to drill down through the "sub-pages" and links...
>
> Also, the UHF Repeater Station Service Manual is available from
Motorola: