roger wilcox...all went perfectly many thanks for
your quick response.
posted the package about 30 mins ago. priority
mail should get it in 2 days.
tnx

mdm ted
oh yeah i did have the extra parts the resistor
and knob and the bracket for the meter. a bonus i
didn't realize i had them.

Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>

http://www.mdmradio.com<http://www.mdmradio.com/>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs<http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

                  Ted Bleiman K9MDM
  MDM  Radio                    " If its in stock...we've got it!"
P O Box 31353
Chicago, IL 60631-0353
773.631.5130  fax 773.775.8096

  web http://www.mdmradio.com -
   email -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< DIRECT ALL EMAIL

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs