OK John, just making sure.  I'm not familiar with the configuration of
the antenna, but what you are saying makes sense.  I'm confused by the
idea that the length doesn't matter, because that would imply that
everything is 50 Ohms throughout, which doesn't seem to be the case.

'JK

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "John Everson"