Hi, I,m trying to hook up a PRO5100 mobile radio to a MC2000
Adavanced Deskset by using a L3276A Tone Remote Adapter. I hooked up
the radio via the 16-pin acc connector to the DB25 at the L3276A, and
then hooked up the MC2000 to the L3276A with a RJ11 to RJ11 4-wire
cable that came with the MC2000. I manage to get PTT and TX audio to
the radio without any problems, but there is no RX audio getting
throug from the radio to the MC2000, neither on the internal speaker
or on the handset (volume control is set to max). I checked that the
audio was actually reaching the L3276 and that is confirmed. The
interconnecting cable between the radio and the L3274
also checked ok. I tried the configuration dip switches inside the
L3276, but none seems to be related to RX audio options. I also
tinkered with the radio port RX level trimmers without any progress.
I'm guessing there must be something I still need to configure in the
L3274 (or MC2000) but as usual it is either not clearly indicated in
any of the Mot manuals that came with these, or at least I've not
been able to find it.

Could anybody that has succesfully hooked up this combination please
tell what I'm missing here? BTW, I`m still waiting for the MS2000 RSS
to arrive but I'm assuming that the factory programming should not
prevent the RX audio from getting through.

Thanks.
-Alex