At 08:27 PM 03/26/08, you wrote:
>  - I'm kinda new to this so here it goes -
>
>I have a gm300(tx) linked to m120(rx) as a repeater using a i20r
>controller. I would like to have audio from the internal speaker on
>the rx side of the repeater.
>
>heres what i have tried:
>  I have local sound(button beeps and power beep) on the tx side but no
>sound on the rx side.
>  When I unplug the tx radio from the tx port on the i20r and switch it
>to the rx port and take the rx radio and plug it into the tx port I
>have local sound (button beeps and power beep) on the rx radio but not
>rx audio.
>
>so that leads me to believe the problem is with the pinout of the i20r.
>When I look at the pinout settings for both rx and tx sides they are
>the exact same and I still don't have rx audio or local sound on the rx
>radio.
>
>Hopefully some one can help me with this problem or at least point me in
>the right direction
>
>Thanks,
>Tyler

Install the speaker enable jumper on the receiver.

Go to the web site associated with this yahoogroup mailing list at
www.repeater-builder.com, then click on Motorola then Maxtrac.

Scroll down to the photo of the red jumper on the back of the radio.
Since you have a plug in that socket, you will have to implement
that jumper with a different method, but adding that connection is
the idea.

Mike WA6ILQ