Vern,

You have an intermittent-duty Micor base station that is equipped with a 110
watt PA, carrier squelch, 1 TX and 1 RX channel, for tone remote control.
It does not have the additional filtering and shielding that a repeater
model comes with, but you may be able to manage without them.  The power
amplifier is also not intended for repeater service, although it may work
fine if throttled back in power and provided with a cooling fan.

Your Micor station is crystal-controlled, using plug-in devices called
channel elements.  You don't need to power up the radio to see what
frequencies are used; simply remove the small access plates on the back of
the exciter and the receiver, and look at the frequency printed on the
channel element.  Since you have a base station, the channel frequencies
will probably be the same, even though the crystal frequencies are
different.  The transmit or "T" channel element should be a KXN1019B, and
the receive or "R" channel element should be a K1005A.

You should pull of the module covers and look for any numbers stamped in
black ink on the solder side of each board.  These numbers identify what the
board is and what bandsplit it operates in.  Look for any numbers like
TRDnnnnx, or TLDnnnnx, THNnnnnx, and so on.  Please report back to this list
what you find, and we can go from there.

You didn't say what band in which you wanted to use your station, but if you
plan to move it into the 2m Amateur band from a commercial band, there is
some work to do.  There is a wealth of material for modifying Micor stations
on the RBTIP at www.repeater-Builder.com

Very important:  Don't start any modifications UNTIL you first verify that
your station is working on its original frequencies!  Fix any problems
first, verify that the station works perfectly, then start making changes.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY