Vern,

There are basically 2 power leads from the power supply.  1 is a multi-wire
cable that plugs into the card cage usually and the other is a large, #12, two
wire that goes from the heavy terminal on the rear of the supply to the main
chassis set of terminals, usually in the upper right.

The multi-wire cable hopefully is there.  It is just wirings coming out of the
PS chassis and carries the low current 9.6V and 13.8V.  The larger 2 wire is
easy to make and supplies the power for the PA.

73, ron, n9ee/r