I know its OT but it have something to do with repeater, I use to rewind my own
Transformer 40 years ago, now I have to rewind an old Standard RPT power
transformer,

But I need to impregnate the transformer in wax that need ROSIN, and have a
friend going to Canada Toronto, they said that Canada Banded rosin to inter
Canada soil?

The reason "Canada" because the guy is going to visit his son, and the son is a
ham radio friend of mine, he said he'll mail it from Canada to USA for me,

I know the rosin was use by musician for the violent use, and the priest use it
in the church,

Any reason this is banded? If I use varnish for the dipping of the transformer,
it's hard to take the transformer apart when it need to rewind for the next
time.

hope some one can tell me how to bring or buy rosin at a reasonable cost, the
amount needed is about one kilogram. Thanks to all in this groups

w4cso