Another part that's also NLA from Motorola are any of
the toggle switches used on the digital and remote
metering panels. Similar mounting style to the ones
used on the station, but not right-angle. C&K was the
manufacturer.

It would make a lot of sense to replace both switches
on the station. It only takes a few minutes more, and
at least they'd both be the same length.

Bob M.
======
--- Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The switches are NLA from Motorola, but Digi Key has
> the right one except it has a shorter bat handle.
> It works fine and fits the  mounting holes on  PC
> board exactly.  The hardest part is getting the
> front panel off the tray without breaking any of
> plastic tabs that hold it on.  If I was at work I
> could give you the part number, they are made by C&K
> electronics and I lost 2 of them in the last 6
> weeks.  Must be age related?
>
> Jack
> K6YC
>
> 11a.
> Re: Motorola MSF5000
> Posted by: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   wjpcolorado
> Wed Apr 2, 2008 1:09 am (PDT)
> Thanks to everyone for their help. I opened
> everything up today... The VCOs
> were locked- so I unlocked them. I did find the
> problem. The accessory
> disable/reset switch seems to be malfunctioning.
> There are no longer 3 positions
> on the switch. It stays in acc disable- I can "hold"
> the switch in the middle
> and the repeater works great! Any ideas?
>
> Bill

Access, No Cost.