Brian,

  I kept your email in case it turned out this was still in my garage and
available now this spring. Are you still interested? I would like to clear up
some space in my garage, and have a few other projects that I can use the space
and funds for. I can help with transportation if that helps.
  Let me know

  Steve - KB9FMU
  Sycamore

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
            Hi There!

  What would you like for it?  My daughter teaches school in Sycamore!

  73, Brian, WD9HSY

  Your kid may be an Honor Student,
Your Kid may be a Great Athlete,
Your Kid may be a Doctor or a Lawyer,
But My kid is in the US Air Force & plays with ICBM's,  Inter Continental
Ballistic Missiles,

And what were you saying?

Access, No Cost.