I have for sale a NHRC-10 repeater controller. It is in the factory rack mount case that has never been rack mounted. It also has the optional 8 channel digital output board and the NHRC DAD (digital audio delay). The firmware is the most recent V1.2 and the voice chip says Marla V1.1.

The controller appears to be in pristine condition and was used as a back-up and on the bench as a test set up. In trade for some work I did on a repeater I received the NHRC-10 controller. I have put it on the bench and everything test out OK. This controller looks like it just came out of the box!

I have no need for another controller so it has to go. I am asking $450.00 plus shipping from 64024. I will pack it very well and will either do UPS or USPS Priority, your choice..

The software and all document can be found at <http://www.nhrc.net/nhrc-10/>
This setup new is $686.00...
Please no offers for trade, I have plenty of stuff... Just ask my wife =-O

_PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY!_ k0bsj at hamrepeater dot com. I can supply pictures upon request...

Bryon Jeffers KØBSJ