gentlemen:
I am looking for a copy of the operation and / or
servie manual for the 2210b service monitor.
finally got it back from repair and not having
the book is kinda frustrating. it has  alo tof
stuph i can't work out by simply playing with the
thing.
if someone has a manual I will pay to copy it or
copy it myowndamnself and ship the thing back.
I have some trade material in the way of manuals
also. stuff i couldn't toss when we closed the
warehouse last nov 06.
so, please... a helping hand here huh??
thanks

mdm ted

btw i have searched the web with no success.

                  Ted Bleiman K9MDM
  MDM  Radio            " If its in stock...we've got it!"
P O Box 31353
Chicago, IL 60631-0353
773.631.5130  fax 773.775.8096

  web http://www.mdmradio.com -
   email -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< DIRECT ALL EMAIL